Instructions for Authors
All submissions must follow the HistoCrypt style files, which are available for LaTeX (preferred) and MS Word:
- Template format: histocrypt.pdf
- MS Word Template: histocrypt.doc
- LaTeX Template: histocrypt.zip
Papers must be submitted digitally, in PDF, and uploaded through the online conference system. The page limits for submissions are: up to ten pages for regular papers, up to four pages for short papers including bibliographic references. Paper submissions that violate the requirements will be returned to the authors.
Presentation at the Conference
All accepted papers must be presented at the main conference. Please prepare a presentation according to the follwing guidelines:
- Full papers have an assigned timeslot of 20 Minutes. Please allwo 2-3 Minutes of questions, hence your presentation should not exceed 18 Minutes.
- Short papers have an assigned timeslot of 15 Minutes. Please allwo 1-2 Minutes of questions, hence your presentation should not exceed 14 Minutes.
- Presentations exceeding the above timeslots will we interrupted and aborted by the session chair.
- A presentation format for slides is required (preferable in 16:9). Presenting Word-files is not acceptable.
- Consider your audience, when preparing your talk. What is the message you can present within the allocated timeslot.
For poster presentations, you must prepare a poster of Size A0 and bring it with you at the conference. We will provide a place for presenting the poster on the second conference day during the poster session at 15:00. Carefully, consider the contest for the poster such taht you can explain it to other participants. Don’t use huge textblocks or printouts of you paper for the poster, as it will not help any potential visitors/audience.